Friday, July 23, 2010 at 7:05 PM – Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 8:45 AM (ET)
Please respond soon!!!!
This is a VERY popular event that sold out quickly last year.
If you are interested, but can’t commit so far in advance, please let Anne Gaenssle know. Otherwise we will assume you are not interested. We have 60 tickets reserved at this point. AND…know that you can change your ticket selection (add camp-out or decide to just stay for the game) up to June.
Tickets are only $16
– Includes the baseball game against the Norfolk Tides, fireworks, a movie, camping out on the field, a continental breakfast, and a commemorative patch
Just want to see the game? Tickets are $9 (Kids under 3 are fee if sitting on a lap)
Attending a professional baseball game meets a requirement for the Baseball Sports Pin.
Invite your friends and family to join us. Pack 196 will be recognized on the video board! One of us may be able to throw out the ceremonial first pitch!
A Few Things to Know
– Gates open at 5:45pm
– Game starts at 7:05pm
– Parking is $3 per vehicle. Tail gating is permitted with gas/propane grills, but charcoal is not. Alcohol is also not permitted
– Rain Out Policy: In the event 5 innings of one game are not played, except when the home team is in the lead at the end of 4 1/2 innings, tickets may be exchanged for any 2009 regular season IronPigs home game of equal or lesser value, subject to availability. Positively no exchanges or cash refunds.
– Umbrellas (hope we don’t need them!) are permitted
– Located down the left-field line beyond section 120, The Sacred Heart Hospital KidsZone features a free playground area. In addition, kids can take advantage of a number of games, including speed pitch, slides and more. All inclusive wristbands are available for just $10.
– No food or drink may be brought into Coca-Cola Park
– After the game (and fireworks), campers will move their cars, get their tents, and then settle down to watch the movie
– Free standing tents only – no pegs or cots will be permitted
Questions? Go to www.ironpigsbaseball.com for more info or contact Anne Gaenssle