Guess what? We will be able to have our regularly scheduled meetings this week!
- The following are the Den Meeting status’ for Monday October 1st and Thursday October 4th:
- Tigers (1st Graders) – Normal Den Meeting, see you at Deibler Thursday 10/4!
- Wolf (2nd Graders) – Normal Den Meeting, see you at Deibler Thursday 10/4!
- Bears (3rd Graders) – Normal Den Meeting, see you at Deibler Thursday 10/4!
- Webelos I (4th Graders) – Normal Den Meeting, see you at Deibler Monday 10/1 in the afternoon!
- Webelos II (5th Graders) – Normal Den Meeting, see you at Deibler Thursday 10/4!
- WEBELOS WEEKEND! Webelos Weekend Campout this Friday (10/5) through Sunday (10/7)! Everyone interested should have already signed up, but if you haven’t yet let me know. The boys will have a great time earning several achievements throughout the weekend. Check out pictures from past years here.
- POPCORN SALE. We had a great time at the WaWa sale on Sunday. The pack sold $300 in popcorn and had $378 in donations! Now we are looking for people to sign up for working the Quakertown Lowes sale for the next two weeks. To see the timeslots available, check out this post on our website or contact Diane Larson ([email protected]) directly.
- FACEBOOK. Don’t forget to Follow us on Facebook to get the latest news, photos, and other announcements! You can also check things out like the upcoming activity calendar at www.perkasiepack196.org!
- PACK ACTIVITY SHIRTS! Get me those Pack activity shirt orders! Send me an email with the size you want, give me a call at (215) 258-5779, or talk to me at next week’s meetings! It’s really cool this year 🙂
- THANKS! Once again, a HUGE thank-you to those parents who have volunteered to take part in the Committee or a Leadership position in the Pack! We’ll be properly thanking you once we have all the positions confirmed and organized.
- BRING A FRIEND. Does your son have a close friend not yet in scouts? Do you know of a neighborhood boy that could use a fun, safe place to learn about great values and becoming a well adjusted young man? Bring him along to Pack 196! Everyone will love it and your son could get his recruiter badge!
Have a great week! I look forward to seeing everyone this Thursday.
Yours In Scouting,